Monday, 20 June 2011


I got really excited about Warlord Games’ Dromedarri when they were previewed. I ended up buying 8.

I wanted to achieve a bit more variety from the three basic castings, and decided to convert some of the figures.

I decided to arm two of the camel riders with bows. This was tricky because I had to cut the bows from the quivers … then cut them in half and make tiny spigots on each end, detach weapons from a couple of arms, drill the hands, attach the bow haves, string said bows … worth the effort though.

I also made one a signifier …

I added metal lances from Warlord Games’ armoury. These are longer than the ones supplied with the figures, and give them a more menacing appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment